KPFA’s staff union has issued a response to a statement by Carol Spooner published prominently at pacifica.org on Nov 12. The “board charge” refers to is the union’s unfair labor practice charge filed at the National Labor Relations Board. CWA’s has published this bulletin about the situation.
- Imminent threat to KPFA from Pacifica’s debts
- Pacifica board ends executive director’s contract
- Pacifica seeks to impose gag rule on workers
- Arlene Engelhardt out, layoffs retracted; yet future of Pacifica remains uncertain
- Layoffs imminent at KPFA: vote YES on the KPFA recall to stop the next purge
- What is union-busting?
- KPFA workers and listeners rally against union busting firm